“A sense of place. That’s what a history museum creates. Whispers of a unique past and glimpses of future promise. By supporting this work, we permit visitors and children to know who we are and where we’ve been.”
– Alice Norris, former Oregon City Mayor
For a limited time only, your purchase of a CCHS Membership nets you an additional FREE Membership to the Oregon Historical Society! But don't wait, this offer ends December 27th. Here are some of the amazing benefits you get with this exclusive membership bundle*:
- Unlimited admission to all OHS exhibits
- Free subscriptions to the Oregon Historical Quarterly and The Historian
- 10% Discount at the OHS Museum Store
- Invitations to member's nights, including select exhibit openings and other public programming
- First notice on public events and lectures
- Complimentary membership in Time Travelers, a network of historical societies and museums across the country
* All CCHS Memberships include one OHS Individual Membership regardless of tier. Senior and Student discounts still apply.
Become a Member
- $100 for family (household) memberships
- $50 for individual
- $25 for students & seniors 65+
So why join us? Glad you asked! Membership includes:
- Free admission to all our museums!
- Free or discounted admission to all partner museums (Baker Cabin Historical Society, End of the Oregon Train Interpretive Center, Lake Oswego Preservation Society, McLoughlin Memorial Association, Mount Hood Museum & Cultural Center, Oswego Heritage House, Sandy Historical Society, Philip Foster Farm, William F. Holmes at Rose Farm)
- Discounted tickets to all of the museum of the Oregon Territory special events
- 10% discount on all gift shop items
- Annual pass to Genealogy Discovery Center
See you in history!