“A sense of place. That’s what a history museum creates. Whispers of a unique past and glimpses of future promise. By supporting this work, we permit visitors and children to know who we are and where we’ve been.”
– Alice Norris, former Oregon City Mayor
Become a Member
- $100 for family (household) memberships
- $50 for individual
- $25 for students & seniors 65+
So why join us? Glad you asked! Membership includes:
- Free admission to all our museums!
- Free or discounted admission to all partner museums (Baker Cabin Historical Society, End of the Oregon Train Interpretive Center, Lake Oswego Preservation Society, McLoughlin Memorial Association, Mount Hood Museum & Cultural Center, Oswego Heritage House, Sandy Historical Society, Philip Foster Farm, William F. Holmes at Rose Farm)
- Discounted tickets to all of the museum of the Oregon Territory special events
- 10% discount on all gift shop items
- Annual pass to Genealogy Discovery Center
See you in history!